The weekend here. As usual, you are going out with your friends to the club, hoping to get lucky this time round. You will be having a lot of fun, all the beautiful ladies falling into your arms. But as you know, sometimes it’s doesn’t exactly go that way…
There are already a number of girls drinking, getting their party on. Nobody knows each other, you feel anonymous. It seems like a playground for a single guy like you. And it can be, but it’s also full of traps. Most nights out, not every guy is going to be able to score.
Here are a few tricks honey…..
- Groom yourself before going out to the club. If you are going to a regular, casual place, don’t overdress! It will look silly. Avoid the Richey-Rich effect too. The over-polished look might work for some girls, but don’t expect her to order some ratchet whiskey when you ask her what she wants to drink. If you can’t afford it, don’t play games, honesty is important. Wear regular clothes that you like, making sure they are clean and good quality. Always be mindful of your intended destinations dress code, but don’t be afraid to add some personal details.
2) Spot your type of girl. Most girls out at the club come inthree types: First type of girl: She is usually pretty, but seems a bit arrogant and doesn’t respond to your moves? If you care less about challenging yourself tonight and would rather have more fun, avoid this type of girl. They’re often hard to get, because they have boyfriends at home or don’t want to meet anyone new in the club for whatever reason. If you want to meet a girl, watch for the signals (or lack thereof) she is giving you.
Second type of girl: If she is watching you and smiling, or even better – gossiping about you with her friend – make a move! This might be a girl who went out to hookup with guys, the most desired type for you!you have to make her feel that you are a good guy (and hopefully you are). Be friendly, but not too touchy. Tell her how great it is getting to spend time with her or how much you enjoy the conversation (even if the main subject was the club or taste in drinks) and how nice it would be to go eat together in a few days. She may know that you intend to treat her as a lady, making her feel comfortable with you. she probably wants to get to know you more. Ask if she wants another drink – and if you feel that she isn’t playing you – buy her a drink, but this isn’t the only thing you can do. Be careful here. Unfortunately a lot of girls, especially in expensive clubs, use a few smiles to get free drinks from guys then leave. Follow your intuition. If she is being honest, buy her a drink and go dancing with her. You can also have a chat with her on the sofa in a more intimate place and enjoy the night!
Third type of girl, a good girl that wants to find a boyfriend in the club. She likes you and, probably after a few drinks, she would like to make out with you, but her biggest fear is that you only want her for a one-night stand and that you won’t call her after that.
you have to make her feel that you are a good guy (and hopefully you are). Be friendly, but not too touchy. Tell her how great it is getting to spend time with her or how much you enjoy the conversation (even if the main subject was the club or taste in drinks) and how nice it would be to go eat together in a few days. She may know that you intend to treat her as a lady, making her feel comfortable with you.
On the other hand, if you are 100% sure that this is just a one-time thing; it would be cruel to make her think otherwise. Don’t say that tomorrow you are leaving for a few weeks to go somewhere, and that it was great to meet her and that you hope to spend more time with her, later when you get back.
3) You are a hunter, but no girl wants to feel that she is “your catch.” Don’t behave as though you want to pick up every girl in the club. Make good observations of all the girls around you. If you want to have fun, choose a girl who is aiming for the same thing. Talking to plenty of girls in one night doesn’t maximize your chances! The chance that the girls notice you talking to all the rest of them is high. If one girl rejects you, all of the ones that saw you get rejected will also reject you. Nobody wants to be a “second choice” or “third choice”!Also, one tip to think about you when you are trying to get a girls number: Everyone knows that you are going to the club to pick up girls, and that guys often want to have mindless relations with girls from club—take her number when she is alone. Most girls are afraid of their friends’ judgment. To take her friends out of the equation, make sure you ask her for her number when she is alone.
4) Go slow on your drink! Everyone feels more confident after having some drinks. But sometimes after a few drinks too many, we start to feel a little too confident, like we own the place. Don’t think girls won’t notice if you’re drunk. You don’t have to drink soft drinks the whole night, but make sure you are not drunk when approaching a girl. You will be different from all of those guys making fools out of themselves, dancing badly, and sweating everywhere. Drink one alcoholic beverage and alternate with water to pace yourself.
5) Prepare yourself by learning some interesting small talk. You can always say things that make you seem better without lying, especially concerning your career/studies. Jobs are an important subject to many girls; so make sure you are prepared to talk about what it is that you do. For example, being unemployed and dreaming about owning your own company doesn’t sound as good as; “I currently took a big step toward becoming independent and created my own company”. Of course, it cannot be too improbable, in case she starts asking questions.
Okay, ALL THE BEST honey this weekend!