There is probably no larger inconvenience that getting your decoder disconnected just when you’re watching something interesting. At times, get connected again can be a hustle, especially if you are trying to get access after the requisite office period.
However, this inconvenience should bother you no more. If you have your Safaricom line with you, you can easily load money to your StarTimes account at any time of the day, ensuring that you will not be disconnected.
The steps are as simple a follows:
1. Go to your M-PESA on your mobile phone
2. Select Lipa na MPESA
3. Select Pay Bill option
4. Enter the StarTimes Business Number which is 585858
5. Enter your Startimes Smart Card Number as the account number. Here you will only need to input the first 11 digits
6. Enter the Amount you wish to top up.
7. Enter your M-PESA PIN and Click Send
Interestingly, you can load small amount on top of an active subscription to ensure that by the time it expires, your account will have sufficient funds to renew it.