‘My Wife Took Me Out To Dinner On The Day The Sex Tape Came Out’, Confesses Dj Creme

Last year November will forever remain as spin-master Dj Creme De La Creme’s lowest moment of his life. A sextape, showing him having sex with a woman who wasn’t his wife, was leaked online and went viral. This saw Dj Creme De La Creme trend for days but 6 months later, the finest decksmaster has recollected himself and he is now back and stronger.

Of late, Dj Creme and his wife have been spotted at Christian gatherings and word is that he could be considering switching careers and becoming born again.DJ_Creme--696x448

Creme with wife DeniseDj_Creme


Well, on Friday, Dj Creme was hosted by Larry Madowo on the trend where he talked about how his life has changed after the sextape. He narrated how he had to stay strong, smile through and work hard. Dj Creme also talked about the ugly incidents in the US that saw him arrested, jailed for 14 hours then deported.

The father of two, also revealed how his wife stood with him through thick and thin.

DJ Crème de la Crème, one of Kenya’s top sound mixers, wasdenied entry into the United States last month.

The popular DJ, whose real name is George Njuguna, arrived at Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) International Airport on Wednesday at 9.30am and headed straight to the immigration lines.

During a regular check, immigration officers sought to know the nature of his trip to Dallas. Mr Njuguna reportedly told them that he was in the US to spend time with friends over the Memorial Day holiday weekend being celebrated in the country.

Memorial Day is observed in remembrance of US soldiers who died while serving in the US military. About 4,000 Kenyans are expected to attend the festivities in Dallas.

Immigration officers decided to take Mr Njuguna for a secondary inspection, which includes further questioning by customs officers stationed at DFW Airport.

The officers seemed to have been waiting for him as they had information on his scheduled shows and had in their hands promotional fliers for the events.


Mr Njuguna also seemed to have made numerous postings on social media about coming to the US to entertain Kenyans during the festivities.

Based on his postings, this would have required him to apply for a business visa instead of the tourist visa that he obtained in Nairobi.

While he was detained, he alerted a Dallas-based promoter who was waiting for him outside the airport about the hitch.

The DJ was held at the airport for about 25 hours before being taken back to the boarding gates and placed aboard an Emirates flight heading back to Kenya via Dubai.

His flight left Dallas at 12.22pm (8.22pm Kenyan time).

Speculation was rife that a rival promoter may have alerted immigration authorities after a battle over a guest performer.

One of the guests expected was socialite Vera Sidika, who cancelled her plans after falling out over her contract with the same promoter handling Mr Njuguna. She did not travel to the US and remained in Kenya.